Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport debuted an exciting new option for travelers this week. Escape Lounges opened a $2 million lounge spanning over 5,000 square feet inside Terminal 1. The lounge, a relaxing way to spend time waiting on a layover or pre-departure, will be open to all passengers regardless of the airlines they’re flying with.
Key MSP Escape Lounge Facts:
- COST – Adults are $45, Children 6+ are $38
- Prebook in advance HERE to save $5 on adults, $8 on children
- LOCATION – Terminal 1, above Concourse E, Third floor
- HOURS – 4:00AM to 9:00PM
- INCLUDES – 3 hours in the lounge, free wi-fi and business services, reading materials, and select complimentary food and beverages
- RESTAURANT AND BAR – full meals and alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- LOCAL NEWS COVERAGE
While common-use lounges are popular in Europe, they are just now appearing in the States. Check out Escape Lounge next time you’re flying through MSP!