Specifically for U.S. citizens enrolled in the Global Entry program, the United Kingdom now operates an expedited entry program called Registered Traveller. Registered Traveller is a new service launched by the UK Border Force to give faster and more convenient entry to the UK for nationals from the United States. You are eligible to apply for membership in the UK Registered Traveller service. Membership in Registered Traveller costs £70.
Membership in Registered Traveller include the following benefits:
· Access to ePassport gates at airports across the country
· Use of the UK / European Union queue at airports across the country
· A dedicated Registered Traveller lane at Gatwick Airport
· Not needing to complete a landing card on arrival to the UK
· No credibility interview with a Border Force officer.
More information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/registered-traveller